Friday, February 11, 2011

Research 101: Stalking Friends and Websites

Soooo, since I started "training" (lol, that sounds so serious!) I have been on a few runs. I also have started researching like crazy and trying to absorb as much information as possible on running. Facebook is my best friend. I am stalking my runner friends and pestering them for tips and info. (to be added soon!). One of my friends, who I happen to have known since junior high, started running last year.... She also married into a family of runners (whom I've known since 3rd grade!) AND to top it all off her best friend is an elite runner trying to qualify for the olympics. Trust me, ths girl knows her stuff. She suggested a book Runner's World: Complete Book of Women's Running by: Dagny Scott Barrios.
I was able to get one off of Amazon for under 5 bucks WITH shipping! Woo hoo! Now I just can't wait for it to come so I can start making some sense of this running thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment