Thursday, February 10, 2011

Here We Go!

So, I'm sure nobody will ever read this, I'm not even sure I will tell anyone about it! BUT- here goes. I. AM. RUNNING...... A HALF MARATHON! Me! The girl who HATES running, with a passion. That is the last time I will allow myself to say that. I believe I'm totally mental. So... I LOVE RUNNING! Why have I decided to go from 0 to 13.1 miles? Mmm, I don't know, really. I mean, I have alot of little reasons, like, for my health, set a good example for my kids, accomplish a big goal, lose weight, see if I can do it, blah blah blah... but the truth is, I don't know. I just feel a drive to do it. So this is my journal of feelings and tips along the way. Entonces, vamanos!

(lol and this is my anal grammar side showing- yes, I KNOW there should be an upside down exclamation point before entonces, I just don't know how to do it!) ....yes, super anal on the grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment